Vacuum Foil –Woodgrain Effects
Vacuum Foil –Solid Colour Effects
Woodgrain Print Effect
Glazpart are proud to be an approved colour paint sprayer for Kolorbond - the paint for plastic
The spray system is a special coating designed to paint uPVC and other hard plastic such as ABS, polycarbonate and acrylic where the system forms a molecular cross bond with the plastic surface.
To enable the production of coloured window frames, coloured doors and coloured conservatories thousands of colours are available. We can offer all standard RAL and BS colours and match to most other colour systems. In addition, we have a specialist colour matching service that allows us to match non-standard colours and supplied colour samples.
The system is extremely colour stable and resistant to UV. will hold its colour, without excessive fading.
Technical data sheets show that the system does not contain lead, cadmium, zinc, formaldehyde or isocyanates so is kinder to the environment and safer for operators.
KOLORBOND® PVC Paint is
- The original paint for uPVC
- Very colour stable UV resistant (perfect for Conservatories and Patio Doors)
- Resistant to Abrasion – ideal for doors and windows
- Available in almost any colour
- Available in gloss, satin or matt finish
- Available in metallic and pearlescent finishes
- Proven in the field for over 15 years
- Only made by Technispray Paints Ltd
- Only sold as KOLORBOND - we don’t make paint for anyone else So well established that adding colour to PVCu is often referred to as KOLORBONDING