Our capability for secondary operations on any substrate material has been developed to meet the exacting needs of our customers. Key to this has been the designing of our systems and processes to deliver the highest quality, to tight deadlines delivering value for all our customers.
These services include:
Where technically possible components can be vacuum foiled with a large range of solid colours and wood grain effects, especially in the fenestration market.
For window accessories, conservatory trims and roof line products, vacuum foiled finishes can be added to give plastic pieces all kinds of wooden effect. It’s an ideal way to ensure these simple plastic products seamlessly blend in to their surroundings (something which has become increasingly important). Foils can match to linear profile foils used widely on uPVC window systems.
Where it is not possible to vacuum foil components, especially 3D designs, it may be possible to have the product aqua printed with a large range of technical, marble or wood grain effects, in more than 250 different colours and patterns. Satin, semi-gloss and full gloss finishes are all available, all weather and abrasion resistant. These are widely used in the fenestration market and industrial applications E.g. Carbon fibre effects.
Glazpart offer single, rotary and roller hot foiling processes. Applications include promotional product, badges and automotive parts.
Paint Spraying of Products
Our spray system is a special coating designed to paint uPVC and other hard plastic such as ABS, polycarbonate and acrylic where the system forms a molecular cross bond with the plastic surface.
Thousands of colours are available we can offer all standard RAL and BS colours and match to most other colour systems.
In addition, we have a specialist colour matching service that allows us to match non-standard colours and supplied colour samples. The system is extremely colour stable and resistant to UV. will hold its colour, without excessive fading. Examples of applications include;
- Electrical trucking systems
- Automotive components
- Proprietary products (E.g. Trickle vents for the window industry)
- Roofline colour matching (E.g. Barge boards, joints and corners including OG profiles using our automated spray booth)
- Spray-on textured finishes represent another opportunity for adding value to otherwise humble looking products. Used widely on rainwater products (E.g. A plastic drainpipe system is given a convincing cast iron appearance), the techniques can be applied to many others too.
- RFI spraying is an economical, paint system that creates a conductive surface. Coated surfaces reduce electromagnetic or radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI).
Pad (tampo) Printing
All designed to meet customer needs. This can range from bulk packed parts to point of sale promotional packs to kits of parts. Even the stringent needs of closed loop packaging systems for automotive customers can be accommodated.
Labelling and bar coding
Parts can be labelled and bar coded to customer specifications. Even those where errors could lead to compromising patient safety can be accommodated. Customer designs can be utilised using illustration programs to manipulate vector files to meet your design needs.